I’ve only just joined, but I’m excited to share these award-winning Texas books and authors with y’all.
The Lone Star Book Blog Tours team has voted, and the results are in! From Best Fiction to Most Engaged Author, we have seventeen awards to hand out to the awesome Texas books and authors featured on Lone Star Book Blog Tours in 2017. From February 14-23, 2018, please join us as we hop around the LSBBT blogs and share the winners, runners-up, and shortlisted titles. Don’t miss it!
- 2/14: Awards Announcement
- 2/15: AWARDS: Best Hook & Best Creative Concept
- 2/16: AWARDS: Best Non-Fiction History, Best Biography/Memoir, & Best Western
- 2/17: AWARDS: Best Children’s/Juvenile/YA & Best Series
- 2/18: AWARDS: Best Literary Fiction & Best Religious/Inspirational/Spiritual
- 2/19: AWARDS: Best Mystery/Suspense, Best Romance, & Best Fantasy
- 2/20: AWARDS: Best Cover & Most Engaged Author2/21:
- AWARD: Best Texas Book2/22:
- AWARD: Best Non-Fiction Book2/23:
- AWARD: Best Fiction Book
(Not all blogs posting every day)
Carpe Diem Chronicles by Maida Malby