WIN 8 ASIAN ROMANCE BOOKS!
In honor of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, a few of us Asian Romance authors are offering an Asian Romance giveaway. One lucky winner will be randomly selected to win all 8 books:
- The Stand-In by Lily Chu (paperback)
- Happy Endings by Thien-Kim Lam (signed paperback)
- Donut Fall in Love by Jackie Lau (signed paperback)
- Going Public by Hudson Lin (signed paperback)
- Singapore Fling by Maida Malby (signed paperback (US only); ebook (international winner))
- Circling Back to You by Julie Tieu (signed paperback ARC)
- Give Love a Chai by Nanxi Wen (signed paperback or ebook)
- Love, Comment, Subscribe by Cathy Yardley (paperback)
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents. To enter, please either subscribe to an author’s newsletter or follow them on social media as directed in the Rafflecopter. Participants can submit as many entries as they like (up to 8 max). This raffle will be active from May 8-13th, 2022. A winner will be contacted by Monday, May 16th. At that time, the winner must provide a valid mailing address and/or email to receive the books. Good luck!
Enter the giveaway here: https://bit.ly/AsianRomanceGiveaway
Reposted from Julie Tieu.
You must be logged in to post a comment.